Login | Register

All times are UTC - 8 hours

It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:16 am

Post subject: The artwork in Arcane Legends is really standout
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:00 pm 

Arcane Legends allows you to choose a character type among three classes: a warrior, mage or a rogue. Depending on which skill set you want, each character has its own characteristics that are very unique. So like most of the RPGs you may have come across, the story here is simple: defeat evil and vanquish your enemies. You can level up your character and become the strongest warrior there is, matching it with awesome gear and finding treasures of the rare kind.

One of the key features that separates Arcane Legends from other MMORPG’s is that it is a multiplatform game. Not only is it available on the iOS and Android, but it could also be played on PC and Mac through a java based client on the developer’s website. The game is primarily designed for the multitouch interface, the only real benefit of the PC and Mac versions are slightly improved graphics.

The artwork in game is really the standout. It feels similar to the other Spacetime games but is sharper and more stylized and slick. Polish is the key word here, and it finally feels as if Spacetime is making something that many gamers would consider a true gaming experience, one that is closer to a desktop version. I've always enjoyed the studio's titles, but the previous graphics were a bit too... mobile-looking. Now the game offers cutscenes and voiceovers. There are plenty of humorous moments and neat options for character customization. Of course, the cash shop plays a large role in the game, but this has been a standard in Spacetime's lineup for a long time. If you have a problem with it now, then you should have always had a problem with it. The idea is to get a player in, load him up with stuff if he wants it, and get him kickin' butt. Buy Cheap Arcane Legends Platinum from 5mmo.com gain a 3% discount by using the code “5MMO”.

Build your character and quest alongside thousands of other players online and synchronously in real time. Your quests will take you and your friends through castles, forests, and dungeons as you fight dragons, orcs, and other evil forces attempting to destroy the kingdom of Arlor.

In addition to your basic attack and your skills, you can also have your companion attack for additional support we will talk more about the companions later in this review. As you level up, your skills can be upgraded to include various perks and bonuses, which will help you along your way. Most games force you to level up a skill tree in progressive order, but here you actually get to pick what upgrades in whatever order you pick, which adds more customization to your character. You also get to feed your upgrade points into your strength, dexterity and intelligence stats, which will further help your character's base stats.

Boss fights are one of most challenging and fun factors in Arcane Legends. Although Boss fights can be quite tough, they can usually be beaten with decent equips and potion spamming. However, with good strategy, you can save your hard earned gold with less potion spent and possibility less dying chances as well. In this Arcane Legends, we will go over everything that you need to know about each of the bosses in the game.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: The artwork in Arcane Legends is really standout
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:45 am 

Well if I ever get a chance to play this game I will choose a Rogue Because they are kickers and provide best results like best essay au do. As I never ever get a chance to play this game, Please provide me a link where I can try it at once.

Offline Profile