Login | Register

All times are UTC - 8 hours

It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:27 am

Post subject: MapleStory M: What the Max Level Cap Can Be
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:52 pm 

As time went on I was to understand that the Drop Rate for the Lunar Dew Items was apparently still is in its own class of rarity. I Locate this to buy Maple Mobile Mesos very unfair to newer and old players who might encounter this exploration and want to opt for the prize at the end of this.

I do, however,understand that some individuals have achieved quest completion but only at the cost of sleep, real USD in order to purchase multiples of those 2x drop cards and need to wait for either the 2x fall event so that they can pile the fall rate modifier or purchase what's become the priciest familiar so as to assist the process. Once again I think this type of pursuit has to much of a Drop Rate problem to keep players like me interested in the material which Maplestory Global now provides.

Before I even start to write out exactly what my suggestion is, I would like everyone to know that I really do blacklist a good deal of people. There are a whole lot of people who I do not like, and want no company with in sport. Either because they are cyber bullies, or happen to be known for scamming other people.

I'm sure by now everybody knows exactly what a blacklist is. It is that final tab in your Maple Users List, along with your buddy, party, and boss tab. The maximum amount of people permitted to be blacklisted is 26/26, and yes I have filled up 26 of these slots half of them being the participant and their mules. I would love to voice my opinion of expanding the blacklist, or have an NPC that sells expansion slots for blacklisting (sort of like how friend slots can be enlarged ).

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: MapleStory M: What the Max Level Cap Can Be
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:44 am 

Max level of this game is very difficult i think i never cross this level. In essays uk they tell us many tips to cross this level but all of tips are useless for me. I am so sad.

Offline Profile