Login | Register

All times are UTC - 8 hours

It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:54 pm

Post subject: Two Chiefs players set to undergo surgery this week
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:30 am 

It’s never good when Kansas City Chiefs head athletic trainer Rick Burkholder takes the podium prior to an Andy Reid press conference Womens Anthony Hitchens Jersey , and that’s exactly what we got on Wednesday at Arrowhead Stadium. It turns out that right guard Laurent Durvernay-Tardif and rookie safety Armani Watts will need to undergo surgery for their injuries.Watch Burkholder below, courtesy of Chiefs dot com reporter Matt McMullen: Burkholder on RG Laurent Durvernay-Tardif“We told you after the game he has a fracture fibula—he does. But after we reviewed the film and got to examine him the next day—he had some ankle pain, so we did an MRI. He has what’s known as a Maisonneuve injury. Now, Larry will tell you that it’s pronounced differently than that. And basically what happens there is his ankle gets externally rotated. The force tears ligaments in his ankle and runs up the leg and then breaks his fibula. So he’s going to have that repaired by Dr. Bob Anderson in Green Bay, Wisconsin, on Monday. We’ll know more after the surgery how much time he’ll miss.”Reid added the injury to Duvernay-Tardif was a little worse than the Chiefs originally thought when he said that he’d be back in a few weeks. It’s my understanding that there are no guarantee we see Duvernay-Tardif the rest of the season.Burkholder on S Armani Watts “As you remember, last Wednesday http://www.thechiefsfootballauthentic.com/allen-bailey-jersey-authentic , he reported a groin injury, he played in the game somewhat, and then when he dove for the ball in the end zone and broke up the pass, he did some more damage. We did another MRI on him and determined that he has a core muscle injury that needs to be repaired, so he will go. He’s in Philadelphia [Wednesday] visiting Dr. Bill Myers and he’ll be operated on [Thursday].”As we noted Tuesday, both players have been added to the Chiefs’ injured reserve list.Tyreek Hill says Chiefs will be best offense in the NFL in 2018 Tyreek Hill was one of the Kansas City Chiefs’ bright spots in an otherwise tough game against the Chicago Bears on Saturday afternoon. The Chiefs struggled defensively but were adequate on offense, and Hill caught all eight of his targets in the game for 88 yards.After the game Womens Reggie Ragland Jersey , he offered some bold claims about the Chiefs offense as a whole.“I know that we will be the best offense in the National Football League,” Hill said. “Without a doubt, we have the best tight end, we have the best running back, we have the best two deep ball threats in addition Sammy Watkins who can do it all, a great offensive line and a Hall Of Fame coach so the sky’s the limit for us and its up to us to come out and put the pieces together.”Hill said that his chemistry with Patrick Mahomes continues to grow each game.”Timing is everything,” Hill said. “He throws the ball right when you turn around and I feel like me and Pat’s time is amazing. As far as chemistry we are probably one of the closest guys on the team with one another.” With the Chiefs starters likely resting on Thursday night against the Green Bay Packers Youth Steven Nelson Jersey , Hill finishes his 2018 preseason with 14 receptions, 182 yards and one touchdown, also know around these parts as The Throw.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Offline Profile