Login | Register

All times are UTC - 8 hours

It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:59 am

Post subject: There are limitations on the types . Jersey
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:48 pm 

This is part three of a three-part weekly film analysis on the performance of Patrick Mahomes. Part one: something good and something bad here http://www.kansascitychiefsteamonline.com/allen-bailey-jersey , part two: something smart and something special here.I was saddened to learn that Chiefs’ wide receiver Sammy Watkins was laboring with a foot injury and is d**-to-d** and the Cardinals game is in question. He’s really starting to come into his own in Kansas City. So much so that I had to write about Mahomes’ developing chemistry with him. Something improvedWe talked yesterday about the amount of trust built up between Mahomes and Travis Kelce being critical to this team’s success. There’s a budding relationship developing between Mahomes and the fourth player in the pecking order that should scare the 31 other teams in the National Football League.Play one: A well-timed step up into the pocket, run to space and throw into the middle of the field that finds Watkins in a soft spot in the zone. Play two (two views of play): Mahomes drives a great, accurate ball off of play action to Watkins on a deep curl. Mahomes worked through his progression to find him working back to the ball. Great job by Watkins to make the first guy miss and second guy miss initially.Play three: Mahomes throws a hitch on time to Watkins with a corner playing a bail technique in Cover 3.Play four: Mahomes hits Watkins on a wheel route down the sideline against Cover 3. Great placement.The chemistry is really growing between these two young players. Watkins was lined up in a bunch, in a reduced split, as an X receiver and inside, ran a variety of routes and Mahomes connected with him left and right short and intermediate.The Mahomes-to-Watkins connection was at a disadvantage compared to more developed comfort levels of Kelce and Hill both in the system and the young quarterback. We’re starting to see Watkins come along. A few interesting stats among wide receivers I checked on:From Weeks 7-9, Watkins was third in the NFL in receiving yards and 15th in receiving yards per game.From Weeks 5-9, Watkins was 12th in the NFL in receiving yards and 20th in receiving yards per game.The preseason and early slate weren’t overwhelming (although there were plenty of glimpses of what was coming), but now we’re starting to see a jump in productivity between Mahomes and the receiver from Clemson. Hopefully, his recent foot issue doesn’t get too in the way of the continued cultivation of yet another weapon in the Chiefs’ offense.Needs improvementEvery unnecessary hit on Mahomes is a bad one.The Chiefs have the runaway favorite for the NFL MVP. He is the reason that the Super Bowl is attainable and is further cementing his place as an elite quarterback week over week. On this play Authentic Tyreek Hill Jersey , Mahomes leaves the pocket early (also needs improvement) and rolls right to try and create in the red zone. He doesn’t have any real options and holds the ball all the way to the sidelines. That’s where a late(ish) hit pushes him into the area of the chains, referee, cameraman.This chance for something fluky to happen is so easily avoidable. I love that Mahomes tries to give every play a chance, but this was clearly a time to throw the ball away and avoid additional contact. He’s the franchise now, and this is an opportunity to eat the play and minimize the risk of injury. It may seem unimportant, but it is. Hits add up, and flukes happen in that area of the sidelines.Miss this week’s episode of the AP Laboratory? We talked more Mahomes, Travis Kelce and more. If you can’t see the player below, click here.Links: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Art 19Subscribe to our YouTube channel so you don’t miss videos like this from Kent! KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt said he was shocked by security camera footage showing Kareem Hunt shoving and kicking a woman in a Cleveland hotel Womens Eric Murray Jersey , and that it was a collective decision by the organization to cut their star running back within hours.In his first comments since the incident nine days ago, the team’s owner also said that the Chiefs were aware of two other offseason incidents involving Hunt, but not the extent of them.“We’d had some issues with Kareem not being truthful with what happened that night (in Cleveland) and we really felt in everybody’s interest we head in another direction,” Clark Hunt explained after Kansas City clinched a playoff berth with a 27-24 overtime victory over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.The other two incidents occurred in January at a downtown Kansas City nightclub and in June at an Ohio resort. No criminal charges were filed in any of the cases, and Clark Hunt said all of them were referred to the NFL for investigation. The league did not hand down any punishment until TMZ Sports posted the security footage from the Cleveland hotel, at which point Hunt was put on the NFL’s exempt list.The Chiefs then announced within minutes they were releasing the NFL’s reigning rushing champion.“I don’t think we were necessarily trying to make a statement,” Clark Hunt said. “We just felt like the best thing for the Kansas City Chiefs moving forward was to part ways with Kareem.”Clark Hunt said he was comfortable in the background work done on Kareem Hunt by the Chiefs’ scouting staff under then-general manager John Dorsey, even though he’d had disciplinary issues at Toledo.“When anybody comes to the Chiefs organization, part of what we expect of them is they’re going to be good citizens,” Clark Hunt said. “We want them to give back Womens Kendall Fuller Jersey , but really the first step for a young player is learning how to conduct themselves not only on the field but off the field.”The Chiefs have taken chances on other players with character concerns and for the most part they have worked out. Tight end Travis Kelce had off-the-field issues at Cincinnati but has blossomed into one of the NFL’s top tight ends, while wide receiver Tyreek Hill — who was kicked out of school at Oklahoma State for an assault on his then-girlfriend — has become a model citizen and one of the Chiefs’ biggest stars.Even combustible cornerback Marcus Peters, who was kicked out of Washington before becoming a first-round pick of the Chiefs, steered clear of any legal trouble before he was traded to the Rams.The NFL has come under intense scrutiny for its handling of the Kareem Hunt case, especially after pouring resources into establishing a department to handle such investigations. Cleveland police also have launched an internal probe into their “overall response” to the incident.“I’m not sure I’m at a point where I can say there was a breakdown (in the NFL’s investigation) and specifically what that breakdown was,” Clark Hunt said. “The league has spent a lot of time and resources trying to build a department that can handle these types of situations. Obviously it’s imperfect. I’m not sure you can ever reach perfection. There are limitations on the types of material the league security people can get, and I’m not sure we can change that.”Hunt was among the NFL’s leading rushers again this season when he was released, and the decision was a significant blow to a team with Super Bowl aspirations. It was compounded on Sunday when Spencer Ware, elevated to the starting role, left briefly with a shoulder injury and later with a hamstring problem.Still http://www.thechiefsfootballauthentic.com/mitchell-schwartz-jersey-authentic , Clark Hunt made it clear that releasing Hunt was the right decision for the organization, and that he hoped Kareem Hunt would seek counseling and perhaps find his way back to the NFL.“There was a report today that he’s going to do that,” Clark Hunt said. “I hope someday he can return to the National Football League. I’m not sure when that will be. But our message to him was, even though we are parting ways, we’re supportive of you. If you need help, we are here to help you.”__

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Offline Profile