Login | Register

All times are UTC - 8 hours

It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:40 pm

Post subject: Build 125
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:54 am 
Site Admin

build 125 patch notes:
[bugfix] dagger was listed twice in copper golem lore window.
[bugfix] resolved issue where kill rights could be granted even in no security areas
[change] reduced number of uses for coin recipes
[change] lowered ore requirements for coin recipes
[change] higher level monsters now have a better chance of dropping essences (especially beholders and above to help compensate for their difficulty)
[change] it now costs fewer essences to increase health & stamina (the increases now comes at every +20 instead of every +10)
[change] increased health/stamina potion recipe drop rate
[change] decreased health/stamina potion recipe number of uses
[change] decreased teleportation potion drop rates for beholders
[change] increased deathward potion drop rates for ancient ents
[change] increased chance to get a teleportation/deathward recipe
[change] reduced teleportation/death ward potion recipe max uses
[change] pressing the esc key returns focus to the map
[bugfix] minor lore typos
[bugfix] performing a spit stack on a full bag item would cause the bag to become unusable
[bugfix] resolved issue where splitting a stack inside a corpse could result in a loss of the new stack on rare occassions
[change] corpse/bag/bank/reclamation center windows are now brought to the front when the window contents are refreshed
[bugfix] resolved an issue where a rare chain of events could strip the ownership flag from items stored inside bags rendering them invisible to the owner
[change] some serverside changes for better long-term item tracking
[change] new players cannot attack other players until they aquire at least 10 karma (karma bonuses from items do not count toward this total)
[added] minimalist "jump to page" feature in the market
[added] page up/page down can now be used to navigate market pages
[change] double clicking on the same item stack now repeatedly activates the item. For example you can now continue double clicking on a stack of potions and every second click will use an additional potion.
[feature] inventory hotkeys are now setup by default for new players
[bugfix] resolved issue where it was possible to manipulate items inside corpses from another dungeon
[feature] players now receive an event log message when entering a crevasse denoting how many monsters are inside
[feature] players now receive an event log when the last monster in a crevasse dies

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Build 125
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:26 am 
Site Admin

oops forgot to mention something.

I actually didn't write any code for about 5 days. I had worked for 42 straight (that's fourty two). I worked probably 14ish hours a day during that stretch. I was mentally exhausted at the end of last week. I should have gone on a vacation, but I didn't. I also didn't write any code during that time. I was still here to answer questions, chat, and compile my bug/features list but that was it.

I would have let everyone know ahead of time that I wasn't going to get much done for a number of days, but there's always 1 or 2 people will who complain loudly if you dont' get stuff done on their time schedule and I didn't much in the mood to listen to complaints about my productivity.

At any rate i'm back to coding and I fixed as many of the small/annoying bugs that I could today. I also added numerous small features players asked for.

This means of course that player owned housing isn't done yet. It's still the next feature enhancment on my todo list. Hopefully I can get it in place very soon.
~don

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:19 am 

Glad to see you're ironing out the bugs.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:58 pm 
Site Admin

tblifter wrote:
Glad to see you're ironing out the bugs.

Aye me too!

Also, although i fixed the bag bug where if you split a stack of items and didn't have any open slots it would render the bag unusable the bag still won't work until i manually fix it for you. Please let me know ingame if you have a broken bag and need it fixed. The bug fix was to prevent any new bags from becoming unusable in the future. :)

Offline Profile