Login | Register

All times are UTC - 8 hours

It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:26 pm

Post subject: Build 91b is now live!
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:00 am 
Site Admin

There are two changes in the second patch of the day:

[bugfix] fixed the window focus issues which made moving with the keyboard less than fun.

[added] hotkeys for potions!

Right click on an open inventory slot to bring up the context menu. click add hot key. bind it to the desired key in the window. Then drag and drop your favorite potions into the inventory slot and you are ready to go! The hotkeys are not fully featured yet. I plan to add better key mapping in time. Also, there's no way to remove the keybinding, but since i haven't added the client-side save file yet your hotkey settings go away when you log out. I have not tested the hotkeys extensively so please be on the lookout for bugs.

The window focus changes should make keyboard movement much nicer now. There may well also be issue with focus. Please let me know what you find.

Enjoy!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Build 91b is now live!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:34 pm 

91b build is now going to be live this was the new part of the software on it that have all the friction on this. It was shown on the basic formation that was available on research paper writing services this was the company that have all the formats on this.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Build 91b is now live!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:39 pm 

In order to make your computer the best work to do you just need to focus on some ideas. Hence I am observing thesis writing service that are making the people active in using this.

Offline Profile